Inova Health Systems PHYSICIAN INSURANCE ANALYST 1 in FALLS CHURCH, Virginia
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Other duties may be assigned.
Provide administrative support to team through claims and correspondence sorting, collating, and distribution.
- Responsible for the timely and accurate editing, submission, and/or follow-up of assigned claims.
- Able to process claims and assigned workload for at least one payer type, while meeting the expected productivity and quality standards on a weekly basis.
- Assure appropriate and timely documentation of all account activity.
- Correspondence is handled appropriately.
- All required reports are filed timely and accurately. EEO: M/F/Vets/Disabled
Experience: Experience in revenue cycle operations, billing, collections, cash posting, and/or administrative support in physician billing.
Education: High School Diploma or GED
Special Skills: Keyboard skills. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products or equivalent software.
Work Site Location: INOVA SYSTEM OFFICES-TELESTAR
Work Site Address: 2990 TELESTAR COURT
Work Site City/State: FALLS CHURCH, VA