Leidos Software Engineer- TS/SCI Polygraph Required in COLUMBIA, Maryland
The Cyber and SIGINT Solution Ops under Defense and Intelligence Sector of Leidos has a career opportunity for a Software Engineer with a TS/SCI with polygraph clearance in Annapolis Junction, Maryland.
PROGRAM SUMMARY: Do you enjoy being a part of small teams that work closely with the customer? Does big data pique your interest? Our Prototype Development Support program is looking for candidates with a strong mission focus to do new development and rapid prototyping. Someone who can figure out smarter, better ways to discover new targets or support mission analysis.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES: Provide Software Engineering support to CyberSecurity Operations mission by designing and implementing prototype software applications using a variety of APIs, frameworks and programming languages. Support the Cyber analyst by providing software solutions that are required to support mission objectives.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: Typically requires BS degree and 8 – 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 – 10 years of prior relevant experience.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS: The candidate must have:
· At least 5 years of experience in software-intensive projects and programs for government or industry customers.
· At least 3 years of the experience must have been as a software engineer supporting software architecture development, requirement analysis, process execution and evaluation, selection and evaluation of COTS/GOTS tools, and integration (with both new and existing systems).
- PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS*:
· Must have solid experience developing software using object-oriented language (strong C/C++, Java)
· Experience developing in Linux/Windows environments is required
· Scripting (Perl, Bash, Python) experience is required
· Database (MySQL, SPLUNK) integration is desired
· Must be able to work in a team environment
· Developing J2EE components is strongly desired
· Desired experience with Windows development (registry knowledge)
· Desired experience with general Protocol processing experience
· Desired GUI experience (PHP, HTML, JSP)
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.